Why, thank you, Gurlee! 🙂
For this award, here’s what to do:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
Thanks to Gurlee at Infertility Musings. Your comments over the past few months have been wonderful and so supportive! It’s so good to hear from someone who has been through this.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself that readers may not know.
1. I am a huge fan of Patrick O’Brian’s Aubrey/Maturin novels. I have read all of them at least three times, and have been through some of my favorites many more times than that.
2. After reading about it in the above novels, I learned how to play piquet and even talked my husband into playing with me.
3. I have a tattoo on my back. I am seriously considering getting a second tattoo on my forearm.
4. I was raised Catholic in a relatively liberal church. My husband is a Jewish atheist.
5. I have two pet birds.
6. Matt Damon is totally my boyfriend. No, you can’t have him. He’s mine.
7. I would like to go back to school for a degree in gender studies. Or sociology. Or library science. Or postcolonial literature.
3. Pay it forward by nominating 8 bloggers you’ve recently discovered.
Bloggers, I nominate thee!
1. Egghunt at Still Searching for Our Golden Egg
2. WiseGuy at Woman Anyone?
3. Leslie at Evolutionary Dead End?
4. Egg at Such a Good Egg
5. Heather at Can I Get Some Sugar with These Lemons?
6. Just Me at You call me a bitch like it’s a bad thing
7. Mara at Barfing Rainbows
8. Bunny at Glum Bunny